Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Cornrows are a thing of the past?

- Yesterday I had a post criticizing LeBron James for not showing sportsmanship after losing to the Orlando Magic...I was not the only one who noticed as the entire media has piled on James for this slight...James said he was not wrong for acting like a poor sport...oh well, maybe one day he will "get it"...otherwise, the national media needs to let this go and move on to another topic...

- I noticed this past season that Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony got rid of the cornrows...I am glad they have decided to go back to the old fashion tight cut hair style...I have never been a fan of cornrows even though many African-Americans wear it as part of their African heritage...this has nothing to do with race...I just like athletes with well groomed hair...just as I am not a fan of Pau Gasol and that mop he dons...

- 37 runs!!!...my gosh, Ohio State gave up 37 runs to Florida State in their NCAA Tournament game on Sunday...WTF!!!...

- Check out the 1:24 clip of the fight between Evgeni Malkin and Henrick Zetterberg at the end of Game Two of the Stanley Cup Finals...


No comments: