Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The return of Nomar

I'm in a pissed off mood...

It was a nice moment on Monday night when the Red Sox fans acknowledged Nomar Garciaparra when he came to the plate in the second inning...this was Nomar's first game back at Fenway since he was traded five years ago...

My one cousin wanted to see more hot chicks on the site...the photo below is for you...

My computer at work in going to give me a breakdown...the freakin thing is 7 years old and moves as fast as an 80-year-old in a foot race...

What do you think, is Lance Armstrong a doper?...

When you look up the word "class" in a dictionary, you will see a photo of Larry King...

I have been tweeting...Alyssa Milano is my favorite tweeter...

This was a cool blog with lots of hot chicks...
Uncoachable Blog


No comments: