Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NFL Thoughts - Lions have a stud at QB

Here are my thoughts after three weeks into the NFL season:

- DeAngelo Williams was my first round fantasy football pick...he blows!!!...this guy is literally killing me each week...the first week it was my liver, the second week my spleen, now it is my gall bladder...

- The Detroit Lions have a bright future in Matthew Stafford...I watched that entire game on Sunday and you can see the talent and maturity this kid has...

- The Browns went through the entire training camp with a question at quarterback...three games into the season and they are back to where they were in July...

- Why did Buffalo sign Terrell Owens if they are not going to throw him the ball...they had to know that if he does not get the ball he will be a problem...the Bills should not complain if T.O. starts going off - buyer beware!...

- I love Faith Hill's opening on Sunday Night Football...

- Jim Zorn has to be dying...after losing to Detroit last week, the Redskins host Tampa Bay who is one of the two worst teams in the NFL (the Browns being the other)...if Zorn loses at home to Tampa Bay, he will be fired...

- LaDainian Tomlinson is done...sure he will have a good game every so often, but his best days are definetly behind him...

- I hope Aaron Rodgers tears the Vikings to shreds while Brett Favre throws 4 interceptions and loses...

- Mark "Dirty" Sanchez has been a big surprise...I thought he would do well with the Jets, but not this well...I could understand why Pete Carroll was peeved to see Sanchez leave USC...that cost Carroll a sure fire national title this year...

- Those key lime pie green jerseys that Seattle wore were awful...

- Who would have thunk it - after 3 games, the Bengals would be 2-1 and the Steelers 1-2...

- Is Michael Crabtree that stupid?...why doesn't he fire his agent and just sign already!!!...

- When I look up the word "intense," I see a photo of Mike Singletary...

4 comments:

GMoney said...

Aren't you glad that you passed on LT in the first round??? It's not DeAngelo's fault that his QB sucks.

Anonymous said...

You must have a different dictionary then me. I can't find any pictures of Singletary in mine.

Anonymous said...

The Bengals would be 3-0 if not for a deflected pass, and the Steelers might be 0-3 if they had lost the coin flip in overtime against the Tennessee Titans in the season opener.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa8xW-AQGHA]mobilspion[/url]